Long time LED Flasher circuit diagram



Today I'm going to going to show you a very wonderful circuit diagram .The special thing of this circuit is this circuit can light up a LED more than the normal time.Sometimes it will light up our LED more than one month.so I suppose this would be a good news for you guys.Here I have used very common Transistor 2N3904.When I was making this circuit I turned about  20 turns around the toroid. the wire was a small circuit wire.    

 



Note

# Build this circuit on a PCB


 # Don't use more than 1.5V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low-Side MOSFET Drive Circuits and Techniques - 7 Practical Circuits

Using the SG3525 PWM Controller - Explanation and Example: Circuit Diagram / Schematic of Push-Pull Converter

Simple MW Transmitter Circuit Diagram